Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scored 2, gifted 2, better team, had lots of chances but missed them and only managed a draw. 2 points dropped and feels like a loss. Playing better is completely meaningless if we still cannot win a game that we should have won comfortably. We manage to get draws when we play crap.

Not good enough and really frustrating as far as i am concerned.

It was nice to see us going for it for a change but even then it's hard to praise us when we continue to waste half chances or sitters from not finishing better, Kane was useless for them today yet still took advantage of 2 howlers by just being clinical when needed.

Don't even get me started on Keane and Holgate either.

Squad overhaul still needs 2/3 more years of shifting deadwood and bringing in better quality not just technically but mentally aswell.

First time in ages me and the boy have actually enjoyed watching us. Was gonna go fishing but glad we didn't. Rodriguez sublime, Keane unlucky while doing his job. Two unlikely events in 9ne game doesn't make him a bad player.

Really shocked at how bad Spurs were, really not shocked that we managed to balls up one of our best performances of the season.

Here’s an idea. It’s a bit crazy and left field, and you might think I’m an actual mental, but hear me out. Why don’t we start playing the quality £25m centre back we bought in the summer, at centre back?

Michael Keane always seems to be unable to dig himself out of a bad run of form. Just not physical or aggressive enough sometimes.

Two points dropped, two mistakes from us, Our players couldn't finish numerous glorious chances.
Just another Everton game.

Status
Not open for further replies.