2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say if peak Carlo couldn’t sort us out you’d have a point, not this washed up hasbeen we have on the touchline.

He got sacked from Napoli before here remember.
He got sacked by Real Madrid too,big Sam got sacked by Crystal Palace... Does being sacked instantly make you a bad manager? Because that would mean you are saying 98% of managers are.

Probably not no.

Personally, I never see Everton returning to the very top of football, EVER.

Its why you people will always be "right".
I believe we can return to being at the very top. The infrastructure will be in place in a few short years.

What we need is a manager on £11.5m p/a to actually show why he’s on such a wage and not produce similar league finishes to managers like Marco Silva.

Be quite mad if Ancelotti doesn’t beat Allardyce’s finish of 8th in both of his seasons here.

It won't be mad at all if we don't finish above 8th.

That season under Sam, we finished on 49 points after 38 games. We're currently on 47 points after 29 games.

Crucially, that year under Sam, we were 26 points away from 4th place. Right now, we're 5 points away from 4th, with a game in hand.

It's not even remotely comparable, we're miles better now than we were then.

I believe we can return to being at the very top. The infrastructure will be in place in a few short years.

What we need is a manager on £11.5m p/a to actually show why he’s on such a wage and not produce similar league finishes to managers like Marco Silva.
Nar, we wont, we will huff and we will puff, but as a club we are done.

I long for the day we liquidate.

It won't be mad at all if we don't finish above 8th.

That season under Sam, we finished on 49 points after 38 games. We're currently on 47 points after 29 games.

Crucially, that year under Sam, we were 26 points away from 4th place. Right now, we're 5 points away from 4th, with a game in hand.

It's not even remotely comparable, we're miles better now than we were then.
Do people remember points or league finishes?

The 72 points Martinez got could’ve finished 2nd in many Premier League seasons, ultimately we finished 5th.

You qualify for competitions or win the league based on your league finish.

In the 2017/18 season, we were the 8th best team.

In the 2019/20 season, we were the 12th best team.

This season, we’ll probably be the 8th/9th best team.

Status
Not open for further replies.