New Everton Stadium Discussion

So I'm a bit out of the loop with this thread now. Expected Dave to be continuing his efforts to block the great ship Usmanov in the Bramley Moor Dock canal (figuratively, of course) yet it appears that someone else has taken his mantle?

Eagerly anticipating the next update from the club. They have not been found wanting on communication and now that planning approval is secured, the updates will have a real meaning, it's exciting.

I'm so glad the decision was made to remove ourselves from the option of council funding. If that had not been the case, things might look very bad on that front now.

So I'm a bit out of the loop with this thread now. Expected Dave to be continuing his efforts to block the great ship Usmanov in the Bramley Moor Dock canal (figuratively, of course) yet it appears that someone else has taken his mantle?
Pretty much. It's been popcorn time here since Saturday. Breaks the lockdown boredom.

Brand names and such stuff .........worth hundreds of millions ,pension company has first call

They can be, sure. But real valuations are a mess, in a DB sense.

I have seen them in SSAS's, which are as much about company structure than anything else, but, as an example, if Woolworths had a DB scheme with the IP of "Woolworths" as an asset, well, you see my point.

Need to think of a negative post ... As the planning head been approved and people aren't worked about the funding...

Hmm.... Ah .... The smell is going to be awful

Exactly. In that apocalypse scenario, BMD could be used as the North West Thunderdome, Mad Max style, where everyone battles to the death for bog roll and pasta.
If Siggurdson, Gomes and Iwobi have anything to do with getting it for Evertonians then I better prepare my backside for a future involving a leaf.

They can be, sure. But real valuations are a mess, in a DB sense.

I have seen them in SSAS's, which are as much about company structure than anything else, but, as an example, if Woolworths had a DB scheme with the IP of "Woolworths" as an asset, well, you see my point.
You may as well be writing Chinese for all the sense that made to a man of advanced years!