New Everton Stadium Discussion

I honestly don’t think I would be here today without Goodison park

The memories the laughs the tears some football some non football
Getting snuck into the Bayern game under my dads dockers coat seeing titles won ,racing back from the exit when Cottee equalised late on
Crying like a baby until hornes screamer on that day
got informed I was going to be a dad on the screen at Goodison when playing Chelsea took a call informing my mother had passed away under the shadow of the main stand before a game against Leeds
Sat in the family enclosure with my kids and watched them grow up went through a divorce knowing Everton and the lads were there for me come match day and for 90 mins I had an escape
It may be old rusty metal and old bricks but it’s glued together with memories of people like me or more aptly US every blue that’s ever been there has a story a memory to tell I’m privileged to be part of that glue

Wouldn't you walk it from there? I'll tell you what, a taxi driver here in Melbourne wouldn't take you.
Bramley Moore is only a few hundred metres closer to Lime St station than Goodison is. If you currently get a taxi, you'll probably still want to get one. There might be a lot more congestion at BMD than at GP, so they're hoping far more people use public transport and/or walk to keep the few access routes moving.

I honestly don’t think I would be here today without Goodison park

The memories the laughs the tears some football some non football
Getting snuck into the Bayern game under my dads dockers coat seeing titles won ,racing back from the exit when Cottee equalised late on
Crying like a baby until hornes screamer on that day
got informed I was going to be a dad on the screen at Goodison when playing Chelsea took a call informing my mother had passed away under the shadow of the main stand before a game against Leeds
Sat in the family enclosure with my kids and watched them grow up went through a divorce knowing Everton and the lads were there for me come match day and for 90 mins I had an escape
It may be old rusty metal and old bricks but it’s glued together with memories of people like me or more aptly US every blue that’s ever been there has a story a memory to tell I’m privileged to be part of that glue
I was there for Horne's screamer, I dread to think we're would be today but for that goal.

Bought my first home off luxmore road one of the groves, inlaws still live off cherry lane. Alsop my school ;)

My Uncle John still lives there, and needless to say has been a Blue all his life. On match days, Grandma would put a ladder out in front of her house for us to park. Then it was just a short walk through the ginnels to get to GSE.

Bramley Moore is only a few hundred metres closer to Lime St station than Goodison is. If you currently get a taxi, you'll probably still want to get one. There might be a lot more congestion at BMD than at GP, so they're hoping far more people use public transport and/or walk to keep the few access routes moving.
My street is on the same page as Melbourne Airport in our Street Map book and taxis hated taking you when you could drive a fare 80 km's and still be in
Melbourne. They used to refuse you until they changed the rules and made it compulsory.

There could be 40 or more cabs lined up at arrivals and they let the cabbies come to the front of the queue if they had to take a short fare.

My only worry is the transport. Think they will need to improve it prior to the stadium opening.