2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much did we get him for? Also don't juve have a buy back?

Think around £28m + addons which im assuming we havent paid any of.

No they dont.

Sell for £50m + addons and we have made a decent profit

£22mil rising to £27mil i think :)

So more likely to be £22mil. Current book value is about
£13.2mil.

So £42.9mil - £13.2mil = £29.7mil pure profit.

In theory we could spend 5 times that amount this window or £148.5mil to cover the first year of players 5 year contracts.

£13.2mil.

In theory we could spend 5 times that amount this window or £148.5mil to cover the first year of players 5 year contracts.
That theory would of course require PSG to pay us the full 50m upfront, while we pay for his replacement over 5 years

£13.2mil.

I love the way you keep acting like we can spend 5 times the amount we get in sales.

Its just utter madness, its like you think the other 4 payments just disappear, we would still need to find the other 120m.

lol lol lol

That theory would of course require PSG to pay us the full 50m upfront, while we pay for his replacement over 5 years

Or we do what everyone else does and borrow against it.

I love the way you keep acting like we can spend 5 times the amount we get in sales.

Its just utter madness, its like you think the other 4 payments just disappear, we would still need to find the other 120m.

lol lol lol

2 things:

1: Its clear you dont understand the difference between 'theory' and 'acting' or 'opinion'.

2: Your mathmatics prowess is shocking.

You missed.

Or we do what everyone else does and borrow against it.

2 things:

1: Its clear you dont understand the difference between 'theory' and 'acting' or 'opinion'.

2: Your mathmatics prowess is shocking.

You missed.
I mean you think 29m can suddenly turn into 148m.

But sure, its me who doesn't understand.

Sell for a tidy profit, if he becomes a great just have Uncle Uzzy buy him back a few years down the line. No worries.

I mean you think 29m can suddenly turn into 148m.

But sure, its me who doesn't understand.

Quite clearly. Its ok though, FFP should be gone soon so you dont need to feel 'challenged' by arithmetic...

Looks like PSG are coming in for him anyway, so there should be a deal done.

We'll need a replacement.

Quite clearly. Its ok though, FFP should be gone soon so you dont need to feel 'challenged' by arithmetic...

Looks like PSG are coming in for him anyway, so there should be a deal done.

We'll need a replacement.
Your whole argument is based on the fact that we pay for players over their contracts, we do for accounting purposes, but most transfers are split over 2 or 3 years.

Anyway.

He was never coming back.

Your whole argument is based on the fact that we pay for players over their contracts, we do for accounting purposes, but most transfers are split over 2 or 3 years.

Anyway.

He was never coming back.

Theres no argument. Theres a theoretical factor which is black and white as per the mathmatics involved and FFP guidelines -- in fact FFP guidelines dont need to be considered but if they did its also a huge barometer of the budgets.

Of course he is, half our team is. But it wouldn't stop Real, PGS, or others taking him...like Zlatan probably would've said...While Zlatan can still be Zlatan - He Is.
It's about how it looks.
It's simple, like the 3 Rs is simple.
Rooney
Rodriguez
R...

#becausewecan
Of course I'd have Ronaldo here!!!

Can you imagine!! lol lol lol

People are aware that despite FFP going our owner isn’t going to pump in £200m to spend every single window aren’t they? Please say they’re aware???

Status
Not open for further replies.