New Everton Stadium Discussion

Glad this was announced during a boring international break, hope the financial side and start date get announced soon, (like tomorrow :p) you'd imagine pretty quick seems we've been waiting for the council then the government to green light it, hopefully everythings in place

Let's listen to Jeff from West Derby again lol lol lol

Reckon Jeff will be delighted today. BM approved and ready to go, and the council loan / SPV was never progressed, which is what he was so upset over (right?).

Hopefully they get him back on to offer his congratulations and we can hear how happy he is at how it’s all turned out.

Going to cry when I have to give this view up. I’ll be taking my seat and whatever else I can get my hands on at the time. Probably sit there for as long as possible afterwards

But we need to move.

E9ACD113-3457-48ED-B948-4A9DCD9F52A2.jpeg

Glad this was announced during a boring international break, hope the financial side and start date get announced soon, (like tomorrow :p) you'd imagine pretty quick seems we've been waiting for the council then the government to green light it, hopefully everythings in place
They are not going to ‘announce’ the financial details. At most we will be told that finances are in place.

Anyone who goes into a club determined to spend cash and wont take a penny back is an owner worth having, and one who can truly call themselves 'fans'.

The rest are just investors. It's that simple for me.
So are all investors carpet baggers?

Surely pretty much every businessman looks for opportunities to get a return.

Carpet baggers, the lot of em.