New Everton Stadium Discussion

Unbelievable day, beers have just been lobbed straight in the fridge for tonight.

I've got a season ticket in Lower Gwladys Street. I make most games but there are always 1 or 2 games a season I can't make due to work, being abroad etc.

Any games which I cant make for whatever reason I'll put in the tickets thread and I won't be wanting any money for them either. Would love to help people who have never been to Goodison and never experienced the magic of the Old Lady before!

Hopefully be able to help 5-8 people over these next few years live the dream which I live every other weekend.

....great news with a little bit of sadness that the Grand Old Lady’s days are numbered.
I imagine there won’t be a dry eye inside Goodison for that final home game, I definitely won’t have any. Would love it for us to win some sort of silverware before we leave there

I imagine there won’t be a dry eye inside Goodison for that final home game, I definitely won’t have any. Would love it for us to win some sort of silverware before we leave there

Gonna have to do what I done against Wimbledon and just leg it in the stadium at the end of the match ( well, waddle in now lol )

No way will I get a ticket but there's no chance I ain't saying goodbye in person