Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced we'll get European football at all.

It's not based on the result tonight, we cower in the face of expectation.

We have little creativity without Rodriguez in the side and all of our attacks are near identical. We are easy to defeat against and don't go forward much.

Obviously injuries have affected the way we play, but that's how it is currently.

I don’t want the Europa league anyway. The squad can’t cope with the demands and it will only end with us getting turned over by a group of Latvian farmers anyway.

If by some miracle we get in. Most of this lot would embarrass the club. Some of those teams in the europa league would wallop us if we dont sign better in the summer.

This is the worst defeat for me. I’m gutted. This is the problem, we care and they don’t. There’s not one player tonight who cares. We will finish 8th. Europe will be 7th and we will all be sick and they’ll get their international call ups and 100k a week.
they don’t care like we do and they don’t get it

Lower top half is where this team is unfortunately & sickeningly Liverpool will overtake us in the next few weeks.

No-one in their right mind would want champions league football with this lot. Unless we were guaranteed at least 6 quality signings in the summer (which has a snow ball's chance in hell of happening), I wouldnt want this shower of bums embarrassing us against Europe's elite. I dont even think I'd want Europa league either. We'd be a joke.

You need to be ready to compete in europe, and our squad is MILES away from being even remotely competitive against decent European teams. Maybe in a season or two, but not this year.

We had a chance this year but have blown it. Unlikely we'll be able to compete next year with everyone else strengthening around us. This was the year to push forward but the players couldn't cope with the pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.