Match Thread Everton vs Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pour midfield is basically a throw of the dice every game with some of the options we have.

you either have Allan and Doucoure there to have a consistent effective if flawed midfield......or it’s a hope and a prayer for one of the others to turn up with a good game or a bit of a good run

they nullify the better parts of the team
Allan has been utter erratic today, like a dog chasing a ball

Fantastic football by Burnley. It was something I never thought I would say, but Everton made it possible.

Burnley looks like Barcelona, while we look like, well, Burnley. Still pretty sure we will win this match, but here Ancelotti got a football lesson from Sean Dyche. Football is weird sometimes.

Iwobi was playing as an attacker and our defense was terrible so that's an indictment of him.

He's been great, if you can't see it I can't help you.
I appreciate and respect we all have our own opinions etc but 'Iwobi been great'......(sigh). Over the years Everton have wasted more money than any other club and Iwobi is the worst we have got. £35 million for a player when he signed, the country laughed......and haven't stopped. He is not alone by a long way, but he is trash.

I watched Leeds v Chelsea earlier, how refreshing is it that a club like Leeds come up and have a go at everyone..... Yet we go in to our shells and lose to absolute [Poor language removed] that is almost relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.