Match Thread Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

It isn't good from Iwobi but I have an idea where we don't keep asking Iwobi to play a position he's not very good at and expecting it to work. Just tired of seeing him slated for putting in an effort to help at something he shouldn't have to do for reasons that aren't his fault at all.
I mean Carlo likes the system. We need someone to play there. Its either him or Seamus at the moment. Seamus is out.. If we switch to a diamond he doesn't get a spot there either.

Just having a look to see the realisation dawning on your grid as you finally understand that this lot are simply the same old rubbish Everton, the only difference is they are making you think this year will be different for longer than January

Do hope Klopp finds a win for you in the next few weeks mate.

I’m simply speaking the truth about how crap Holgate is, and how poor Everton are when compared to decent teams, only 3 decent teams in the league and we have been dry bummed by all of them
You mean Fulham , Newcastle and Southampton?

Saw the replay of the goals. Can't blame this one on Iwobi. Holgate just lost his position and his lack of pace to get back gave the player the room to get in.

They've looked by far the better side without really doing much to hurt us.

Our passing and surrendering of possession has been poor.

If we want to score we'll have to do more than pass backwards.

Chelsea have spent a lot of energy in that half, can they maintain the pace?

We are still get something out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.