Match Thread Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the ones I have here don't have anything like those options you have. Just basic stuff really. I thought William Hill would have a lot more but they don't as far as I can tell.
Save you a fortune not betting on daft stuff though !

If I am Chelsea (shudder) I would be concerned going into this without Mount and Werner up top on his own.

Christensen is a funny one too, literally gets nothing or every game as they chop and change through managers.

There for the taking.

UTFT!

I'm sorry but my god these women are talking nonsense. Said Doucoure misses out like its tactical. Saying Chelsea aren't up against top 6 opposition tonight.

I'm all for women getting equal pay and all that, but don't force pundits down our throats just to tick boxes, especially if they're not upto scratch.

Thank god there is no Mount. He mullered us in this game last year, perhaps Tuchel hasn’t looked at the tape. Lucky break

"the mental strength Micheal Keane has given the squad" - the man who's been so public about how hard he's found the mental aspect of the game.

Would the presenters mind talking about Everton please as I can summarise Chelsea:

They sacked their manager, they’re playing better, they’ll probably win a cup next season before they sack him and bring someone else in the second they go a bit rubbish.

Meanwhile the other team are a bit fresh and are on the cusp of top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.