Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can he run all day like Digne
can he play the wide forward as well as wide back
reckon need someone who going to take the attack to the next level, playing in front of Holgate, even more so than Digne
can play forward if Mina plays in the wall

Still shopping in the overpriced English market, Brands I love your work but this needs to stop, 30 big ones on Max Aarons isn't the play.

He’s 21 !! it won’t be 30 million and are you now saying that English players are a total no-no?

Similar to Godfrey. Was that the wrong play?
Not sure the relevance Godfrey has here apart from being in the same team as him? We needed a defender really badly since Holgate got injured and was close to having Tomori on loan instead of Godfrey.

I've said it before I think he's a good player but I wouldn't be going overboard for him he feels like flavour of the month for most. Just not a fan of relying so much on the English market when it is a heavy money burner.

Not sure the relevance Godfrey has here apart from being in the same team as him? We needed a defender really badly since Holgate got injured and was close to having Tomori on loan instead of Godfrey.

I've said it before I think he's a good player but I wouldn't be going overboard for him he feels like flavour of the month for most. Just not a fan of relying so much on the English market when it is a heavy money burner.
The relevance is buying a good young player with experience in the league for similar money.
Do you think we won't have scouted the lad thoroughly and not just see him as flavour of the month. For probably around 25 million and add ons we get a player for a position we need filling that has 10 years plus ahead of him

I think someone like Calvin Stengs
can spread the passes from mid like De Bruyne, can take on players down the wing, and shoots from anywhere, and has the potential to be good at the defending role in front of Holgate.....well thats the type of player I'd be going for

I think someone like Calvin Stengs
can spread the passes from mid like De Bruyne, can take on players down the wing, and shoots from anywhere, and has the potential to be good at the defending role in front of Holgate.....well thats the type of player I'd be going for

Who? Info please.

I think this could be a goer yanno.

All he has to do is tell Carlo he wants to come.

Think now that Bayern have dropped out of the race, if we really want him we will get him. Norwich have made it clear they wont stand in a players way if they feel a club is a good move for the players career and they get a good fee.

Defensively, he’s not outright solid.

But still good. He can really bomb forward, like what you’d expect from Prime Baines, he’s just a really really good talent.

Hopefully this is a goer. For Romano to have two bits of information on him, usually means it’s good info, he’s rarely off the ball.

On Aarons, he is a £20m player.

I would place him on par with Wan-Bissaka who went to Man United for £45m pre-covid!

PSX_20210226_184053.jpg

He has very similar stats but he has less Premier League experience. I am not saying they are like for like but he has huge potential and he is also 2 years younger.

Aarons is a potential a 10 year signing similar to Baines and Jagelka. An outlay of £30m might seem a lot but long term it's a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.