Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense, as good as Mina has been this year, Holgate,Keane and Godfrey are contracted until 2025, with Braintwaite coming back, Mina is the odd man out.

From what I've seen of Branthwaite at Blackburn, he's going to need another loan but yeah, Mina does seem the odd man out - as well as he's played, and helped fit James in

Whether it comes off or not it’s nice to hear these kind of noises coming out early regarding us getting in young but proven quality in a position we need.

So much positivity around where we’re going right now.

He's boss if you use him at CDM on FIFA 21 after just 8 weeks of positional development if his form stays "good" or "excellent".

We’ll pay les than that probably the 25mil mark add the sale of Kenny around 8-10mil so your getting him for 15m ish
Yeah. I'm thinking less than £30m. He's quick and looks a good footballer. Plays with his head up. Bit like a right sided Digne but not the fnished article like he is, but then he's only 21.

I like him. Out of all the ones we've been connected to he'd be my choice, and anything under £30m is ok with me.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.