Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Couple of interesting comments regarding Usmanov, and for me, it wouldn't surprise me at all, if his intentions are to prove to Kroenke what he could've achieved.

£200m for him, genuinely is a drop in the ocean.

For the same reason as why does Abramovic own Chelsea, and write off everything? Sure it could be love, or maybe there's some underhanded financial movement, but for now, who cares, and lets enjoy our Iranian-Uzbeki overlords, and the return of the reincarnated Mersey Mega-Billionaires.

Isn't that simply a cumulative result over the last two years?

When this poll started, Marco Silva was our manager - or had just been. If you polled fresh again today, I imagine that approval would be significantly higher. You'll always have cranks, though. Remember, a significant coterie of fans used to applaud Kenwright when he appeared on the big screen at Goodison at the height of his reign of failure.
Might need a poll reset, how can people be disappointed

1. People can change their vote whenever they like.
2. At the end of every season we run an Everton Fan Survey. The results of the last one - 26/07/2020 to 02/08/2020 - with Ancelotti in place - is below.

1614176579305.png

Didn't realise I could change my vote. Pre-Ancelotti I was pretty disappointed but much more optimistic now with the stadium news.

Things weren't going well 15 months ago, but things are now heading in the right direction on and off the pitch.

What? We're getting a new stadium. Wow, news to me! Boo hoo, I'll miss Goodison. -sarcasm ends-

I can't wait to go to the match and see what happens across the whole pitch in a match. I swear our players hide in the obstructed view areas at times.

None in GSE behind the goal near the front.

The bit I cant phathom is he's ploughed 400 million quid into the club, by the sounds of it soon to be atleast another 100million. Hes a business man, surely he wants to recoup what he's put in at some point? If we keep going like we have been over recent years will regular champions league qualification and that exposure offset the investment? Ie club will be valued more than what hes put in? Orrrrrr is this just a plaything for him and Unsy?
Have you seen the derelict docks ?????

Pumped his own money in
Backed every manager we have had
Got us one of the most decorated managers in football
On the verge of getting us a world class stadium on the river front

How anyone can look at that at this point and say he's been anything but fantastic for us needs their heads testing!

Yes you can point to the BFS appointment or the couple of managerial/DoF appointments but people forget how new he was to this, at Arsenal, there was only ever Wenger while he was there. Whatever mistakes he did make, he learned and moved on.

Pumped his own money in

How anyone can look at that at this point and say he's been anything but fantastic for us needs their heads teasting!

Yes you can point to the BFS appointment or the couple of managerial/DoF appointments but people forget how new he was to this, at Arsenal, there was only ever Wenger while he was there. Whatever mistakes he did make, he learned and moved on.
But we lost to Fulham.

Pumped his own money in

How anyone can look at that at this point and say he's been anything but fantastic for us needs their heads teasting!

Big Sam was a massive success.

I know hindsight and I doubt we would have gone down, but we were in serious trouble.