Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate , its

yeah , I was too young for 70’s and seen Allan Clarke on tv clips but Wayne seemed cut from the same cloth as a natural goalscorer and penalty box striker?
Actually it was thirty games and that would have been the thirty first unbeaten game from the start of the season, luckily it wasn’t, tee hee.

Inappropriate Language

Is it actually true that the players were going to go over to him after the game if they won or he was going to be brought onto the pitch to join the celebrations, or just a BS rumour? Bunch of sad [Poor language removed] if it’s at all true. If I was Van Dijk I’d be ashamed if that was even pitched.

Is it actually true that the players were going to go over to him after the game if they won or he was going to be brought onto the pitch to join the celebrations, or just a BS rumour? Bunch of sad [Poor language removed] if it’s at all true. If I was Van Dijk I’d be ashamed if that was even pitched.
thinking about it, under the current rules why was he there at all??? He had no chance of playing, not essential to the game going ahead, I cant think off a legitimate/lawful reason for him to be there.

Still made up at this. Then the stadium news.. let's get winning and moving before Evertonian's of certain vintages don't get to see it. :cheers:

Oh my, how bitter is he. Every sentence is littered with bitterness eg I overlooked giving MOTM. My rrrs you did

And please dont anyone give him any credit to him for his genious analysis. I think it was Coleman after the game said he was tasked with man marking that rat. He wouldnt have figured that out himself.

Sniff it spitty

Inappropriate Language
thinking about it, under the current rules why was he there at all??? He had no chance of playing, not essential to the game going ahead, I cant think off a legitimate/lawful reason for him to be there.
There was absolutely no reason for him to be there apart from typical kopite theatrics. The same shitty stunts they love pulling. 'This means more' apparently. Klopp sprinting onto the pitch. The team taking a bow. Saturday's on-field half-time team huddle. Slippy's team huddle. Klopp's goal/victory celebrations, with the repeat punching the air. His badge-grabbing, cap-wearing, gurning gobshitery.....the whole shebang is as fake as his [Poor language removed] gnashers. LFC = phony, self-serving club and plasy fans.

And never forget their haste to furlough staff, the nasty campaign to evict old ladies from their home by castle Greyskull and the way they treated managers like Shankly, Roy Evans, Gerard Houllier, Roy Hodgson etc. Right from the start in 1892, Houlding was shafting the new champions, Everton (doubling the rent at Anfield, insisting only his beers were sold on matchday etc) and he took that capitalist ethos into LFC. I think their ethical guide to life and the cosmos is now the playbook for Matt Hancock and Boris Johnson!

KAGS....every single one of them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.