How are the RS handling it in work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're only as good as your last game. Last season belongs to history, just as much as the 80s. ;)

When people bring up past successes to get one over they are in essence admitting that things aren't as good for them as they used to be.

It's like saying, "I used to have a wonderful family, lots of money and a great lifestyle, I don't now, but ha ha!"

My red cousin telephoned me to tell me he has had his vaccination for Covid ..,....I suggested did a black armband came with it after that result the congratulations he gave blaming Klopp team selection etc etc
I just joked with him tbh .....

Yes mate, loads. They hardly had a game all of that final season under him where they played their best eleven.

Obviously Lewandowski going to Bayern was huge but they kept losing key players for 2 or 3 games at a time due to soft muscle injuries. The training he puts teams through takes years off their careers in the end. There's of course an argument that it's worth it if it means winning several trophies, but you can't then turn around and complain about awful luck when eventually the players starting dropping.

He's an undoubted winner, but not a dynasty builder like Ferguson, Cryuff, Pep, Shankly or Wenger.

Masively so mate. Goetze, Reus, Sokratis, Sahin, Gundogan, Kagawa, Subotic etc were all run into the ground by Klopp. It's what makes me think this injury run they get will just get worse now. None of the above ever came back the same player either (with the eception of Gundogan, which has taken years and Pep to recover him from the damage Klopp did).

He'd be a perfect manager for Barca to hire (ignoring the style of play).

However, hed need a DOF to keep recycling players every 2-3 seasons.

Their players now will be totally goosed next season...if he stays he'll need to have a big squad overhaul this summer...but most of his starters are too old ti fetch decent money

Had a load of whinging on a WhatsApp group straight after the game. Small time, 1995 etc, so I sent this, and an RS that left Liverpool over 30 years ago went mad lol

We bickered to and fro but I had the upper hand for once. I wish I’d remembered to mention Klopp’s pitch invasion now.

Thats up their with the funniest things ive seen in ages ;)

They won the league last season so no matter what I say to RS fans I work with their comeback is better unfortunately.

But no one is acknowledging it, not even they are going on about it, it is a complete non-event, they cannot celebrate a Covid title, it is crass.

In my eyes and those of many others, their 30 year wait goes on.

Our 'kids' beat their first team
Hardly their first team, haven't you heard they have the worst injury crisis ever suffered by any team in any sport ever.. what they had out was a patchwork of a team, its so bad that they had to play a midfielder at centre back and then he got injured and they replaced him with an actual ...... center back..

Status
Not open for further replies.