Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell your lovely lady to post me the dishes, I'll clean them and let Lou have his 11th Peroni ( I'm assuming you've had your 10th during this conversation lol

Seriously macca I haven't mate (My lad did leave me a vodka and coke in the toilet lol though, only problem is it was a small vodka with a load of coke, so a proper student drink) I thought all my friends on here would have put up a good arguement for me to have it and she's yet to be convinced.

B31382B1-5257-4C2B-9A90-C069B7AF02C5.jpeg

Seriously macca I haven't mate (My lad did leave me a vodka and coke in the toilet lol though, only problem is it was a small vodka with a load of coke, so a proper student drink) I thought all my friends on here would have put up a good arguement for me to have it and she's yet to be convinced.

maccavennie only has 2 options mate

1. Verbally do a jarg threat ( it doesn't work if your missus is like mine )
2. Beg ( it doesn't work if your missus is like mine
3. ABORT MISSION ( take the small vodka and thank your son for his student ability to create something in a pressured situation)

I love you lads

Every single one of you

Even the dumb ones who hate James and Carlo
I appreciate your exuberance, but some of us have seen World Cup Winners play for Everton, so we are not in awe of James and Carlo, even though we admire and support them too.

3. ABORT MISSION ( take the small vodka and thank your son for his student ability to create something in a pressured situation)

The only thing in my favour macca (is me being from Page Moss and used to partying) is my missus is dead posh who thinks that everyone should be in bed by a sensible hour. It's 12 o'clock now and she's appalled that she's still up. lol

Has he not got a special stash that the missus doesn't know about, especially for occasions like this?

The only thing in my favour macca (is me being from Page Moss and used to partying) is my missus is dead posh who thinks that everyone should be in bed by a sensible hour. It's 12 o'clock now and she's appalled that she's still up. lol

Tell tour lovely beautiful wife that tonight is similar to Christmas, New Year's Eve, a best mates wedding, its a one off, an event that happens every 22 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.