Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your pain, I am of an age that I remember when we won as many of these games as we lost. Up to the 70’s we had won more derbies than them I think.
It’s just ridiculous.

They have had a suspiciously unfair share of luck in these games. They have generally been the better team but the number of decisions that have gone their way is just uncanny.

Pickford was perhaps the first big decision that went in our favour.

At least there is no crowd today and they have selection problems of their own.

Basically you have to be at least 25-ish to remember a win at the pit and maybe mid teens to remember a win full stop....

Shocking state of affairs for a top flight club - today has got to be the day...its got to happen eventually - hasn't it ?

COYBB

Neither Reds nor Blues need reminding that it's more than 21 years since Everton won at Anfield, and 23 meetings in all competitions since Everton beat Liverpool anywhere.

What a disgusting statistic, here's to us breaking it today

Also wonder how many seconds it will take before Pickford & VVD are mentioned (already the first lines of text in the BBC prematch article)

FFS. There's a live watch along in Spanish for all our Colombian supporters.

Funny-Hispanic-download.png

Have a feeling this one will boil over at some point.

Ref will be sure to come down on Everton like a ton of bricks for our part in any trouble to avoid the months of abuse that will come his way if he's seen to be anything but fair to Liverpool.

Again, Everton winning this game would be the least Everton thing I've seen in my lifetime by a long distance and could change everything. But that's why it's almost certainly not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.