Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find extraordinary is that Sky and the BBC are both effectively stoking a fire by throwing petrol on this fixture, if there were fans there today, I think there would have been trouble the way they are stoking up the hatred!

I'm sure an Ex-president somewhere was recently put on trial for incitement???

The hypocrisy of the media really needs to be addressed!

Come on Everton, get into these!

Last edited:
Their midfield will probably be Wijnaldum Thiago Curtis Jones. Without Henderson and Fabinho there’s no reason that three would get on top of ours as long as we don’t play Siggurdson in there. Allan Docuoure and Gomes not playing like a pub player could actually give us a bit of an edge in there.
We’ve done the he’s not playing so therefore this or he’s playing so therefore that for years now. It never works like that. Their under 8’s nursery eleven laughed at us in knocking us out the cup.

We’ve done the he’s not playing so therefore this or he’s playing so therefore that for years now. It never works like that. Their under 8’s nursery eleven laughed at us in knocking us out the cup.

We should have been 5 up at half time in that game. Unfortunately Siggurdson and Schneiderlin shafted us in the second half. But yeah I agree with you, third choice keeps turn into Lev Yashin against us and we miss sitters then concede worldies. They’re the devils team,

This will go one of three ways today.

Either they'll rise up to the occasion actually take the chance since we still have a game or two in hand on those above unlike every other time so far this season. We'll play quick, close them down fast, be high up the pitch, good forward passes and put them on the back foot which is how other teams who've beaten them this season have done it.

Another possibility is certain players will start the game properly fired up and go flying in left and right, Richarlison, Davies, Holgate I'm looking at you. Red card within 10 minutes, concede a few minutes later and then just meh.

Or this will end up how I imagine most of us see it going and being just very crap, a slow start, no creativity, no threat, sit back in our own half, all our midfielders in our box when they have the ball and the perfect starting point for begining our decline for the remainder of the season until for us to finish 11th.

Who knows though, COYB! Don't be that Everton today please.

We all say this I do. Then we watch it then we all know what comes next. It’s pure simple but the club and team never get it. I’d you want to win then you must out run out work and want it more. You must also be smart. They will dive they will kick to get a reaction then crowd the ref. Be brave if we lose but every player has gave it there all then I’m fine with that. I will still be angry that we lost, but what more can we ask. To many times we have gone there just to make the number up. If I was Carlo before the match I would show all the players the crap that us as club, as a fan base and as players what the media think of you all. Show them what klopp said that’s it’s embarrassing to be in same points as us, then Carlo look at every player in the eye and tell them get your ass out there and prove them wrong. Just don’t do it for the club and fans but do it for yourselves your bloody men.
And ref do us a favour and just call the game down the middle that’s all we ask be fair. Coyb
Didn't watch 2 of the last 3. The 5.2 or the draw last season.

You do realise there was only an average 2 years of difference between the teams that day? Don’t believe media hype

Status
Not open for further replies.