Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment not the best option but if we do get into Europe we will need someone to rotate in games with DCL.
But Ancelotti has mentioned having someone who is more of a pacy forward. As a back up. I just can’t see us having a similar striker to DCL on the bench. More likely a player who can play wide and through the middle

But Ancelotti has mentioned having someone who is more of a pacy forward. As a back up. I just can’t see us having a similar striker to DCL on the bench. More likely a player who can play wide and through the middle
That's fine mate but id rather bring in a proper wide player and a striker rather than someone that covers both positions. Finding someone who can play both positions and who is actually any good at both positions is not that easy, most of the names i see mentioned on here are utter pony.

That's fine mate but id rather bring in a proper wide player and a striker rather than someone that covers both positions. Finding someone who can play both positions and who is actually any good at both positions is not that easy, most of the names i see mentioned on here are utter pony.
Yes I agree, was just going off what was said. But next season. With the best front 3 we have . We should be looking for another top class wide player. Who when Richarlison is off form or James is injured. We can bring them in and we don’t lose much.

And another striker too, to again cover and put pressure on DCL. Add iwobi and that should be a good front line to try and kick us on.

Status
Not open for further replies.