Everton Youth Teams Thread

I'm really not sure how Broadhead isn't at a mid level club he seems decent from what I've seen of him, Probably won't make it at Everton but has enough to be a regular elsewhere.

I'm really not sure how Broadhead isn't at a mid level club he seems decent from what I've seen of him, Probably won't make it at Everton but has enough to be a regular elsewhere.
Was unlucky at Burton with injury?
Did he get 2 on his debut?
Maybe he hasn't shown enough consistancy?

I nkow what you mean though mate, i think he's perfectly capable of carving out a career at a Barnsley or somewere like that low championship high league 1 level.

Everton won 2-1 Whitaker with both, so man utd have to win there game by 3 goals when played

Table
Everton 6 points from 3 games - GD plus 2
Man utd 3 points from 2 games - GD 0
Wigan 3 points from 3 games - GD Minus 1
Burnley 3 points from 2 games - GD Minus 1
I think Everton have failed to go through as Group winners for the simple reason Burnley scored a last minute 4th goal to win 4-1 at Man Utd [3-1 and Everton were in final 8] as i am using alphabetical order if that is what is used for the comp, if right i also think that 4th goal may have knocked Everton out totally in the end as there is still a few games to be played and many of them can get 6 points and have a better GD

Both Everton and Burnley have 2wins/1 defeat and have both scored 7 and conceeded 5

Final Table
Burnley 6 points from 3 games - GD Plus 2
Everton 6 points from 3 games - GD plus 2
Wigan 3 points from 3 games - GD Minus 1
Man utd 3 points from 3 games - GD Minus 3

Was unlucky at Burton with injury?
Did he get 2 on his debut?
Maybe he hasn't shown enough consistancy?

I nkow what you mean though mate, i think he's perfectly capable of carving out a career at a Barnsley or somewere like that low championship high league 1 level.

I think Broadhead like a few others has been a victim of the Covid. Sides in the championship/league 1 are really tightening their belts. It's not an easy time for any player. At 22 he's also probably missed the ideal time to get away when he might have been 20 or so. He has great dribbling ability, so hopefully finds a club.