2020/21 Thierry Small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a fan of the casual racism in the replies. Wouldn't be making "he's not 16" jokes as much if he was white. He's English born and his dad's English so the comments are pathetic tbh.

Dont think its partucularly racist, I personally think by his height and build he looks about 18/19. 16 year olds are not usually built for mens football and there was no noticible difference tonight between him and other players

Obviously if people are saying he's 25 etc thats just pue racist.

He wasn’t even born when Rooney was tearing it up at the euros

and yes some of those comments are horrible. Only black players who get the he looks 30 shouts, never white players. And it’s said without even considering that the lad and his family are going to be reading every single post about him. Made his debut and fans are doubting his age and using casual racist tropes

He wasn’t even born when Rooney was tearing it up at the euros

and yes some of those comments are horrible. Only black players who get the he looks 30 shouts, never white players. And it’s said without even considering that the lad and his family are going to be reading every single post about him. Made his debut and fans are doubting his age and using casual racist tropes
Ah give it a rest seriously.

Pathetic.

Dont think its partucularly racist, I personally think by his height and build he looks about 18/19. 16 year olds are not usually built for mens football and there was no noticible difference tonight between him and other players

Obviously if people are saying he's 25 etc thats just pue racist.

Haaland is like 17 here.

1611527446661.png

No when it was Rooney it was he’s built like a man

when they’re black it’s he’s 30! It’s insecurity and it’s prejudice
Lad get a grip, we use to have lads in school who looked old and people would say they look about 30 then, white lads and black lads.

People say Bernard looks about 15 is that racist because he’s white.

People aren’t meaning anything from it, it’s idiots like you that turn it racist.

Not a fan of the casual racism in the replies. Wouldn't be making "he's not 16" jokes as much if he was white. He's English born and his dad's English so the comments are pathetic tbh.

Not having that to be fair. If people were saying "Oh he's a Nigerian 16" or similarly stupid comments then yeah, that's out of order. This is just commenting that the lad looks older than 16 - nothing to do with race.

When I was this lad's age I was fingering my crush in the local park. Don't know much of his personal life but so far I'm winning

Come back to me when you're 28 "Thierry"
Lucky lucky you me at his age was knocking 3 out a day to either one of Richard and Judy just Judy BTW or Gail tilsley And look at this Lad playing for the mighty Blues good luck kid

Status
Not open for further replies.