2020/21 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re saying that as if he used to be good.

He’s turd. Always has been, always will be.

Dreadful signing and the club should be embarrassed that he’s been hanging round like a bad smell since 2014. Pathetic.

Unfortunately because he has tattoos and a scowly face our fans were desperate to make a cult hero out of him. His actual footballing ability, well, there isn’t any.

Unfortunately because he has tattoos and a scowly face our fans were desperate to make a cult hero out of him. His actual footballing ability, well, there isn’t any.
Nar man.

He looked a very good player, that City game was the pinnacle and he really did keep a prime Messi and Bale quiet, granted Messi got away once, but that's all he needs.

A mixture of injuries really hurt him and of course hes probably never going to be good enough for us anymore, but I often think people forget that he did have a degree of talent and very good desire at 1 point.

I don't pine for him, nor think he should or will ever play us again, but I enjoyed my time "supporting" his talent.

He was unplayable that day.

He retired Yala.

Nar man.

He looked a very good player, that City game was the pinnacle and he really did keep a prime Messi and Bale quiet, granted Messi got away once, but that's all he needs.

A mixture of injuries really hurt him and of course hes probably never going to be good enough for us anymore, but I often think people forget that he did have a degree of talent and very good desire at 1 point.

I don't pine for him, nor think he should or will ever play us again, but I enjoyed my time "supporting" his talent.

He was unplayable that day.

He retired Yala.

That game is the reason he’s still at the club now. 5 year contract extension off the back of that alone. Well in Bobster.

Doucoure technically isn’t very good, high work rate and desire to play and win is why he’s a top player

That game is the reason he’s still at the club now. 5 year contract extension off the back of that alone. Well in Bobster.

He was actually labelled as a centreback when we bought him. Was unfortunate when he did his knee but Naismith came on and scored a hat trick. Never quite figured out why Besic was playing left wing that game and if the plan had been to have a defensive player there why he then brought Naismith on.

Very odd he's never moved on permanently. Couple of Championship loans indicate he'd have interest at that level. No shame dropping down if injuries have hampered his top level career. It's still a good level and a good living. If he is turning down the chance to play football due to money or the belief he belongs at a higher level, then it doesn't reflect well on his motivations or self awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.