Transfer Rumour Joshua Zirkzee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210118-212005.png

Saw a few Bayern fans on twitter say his finishing is decent but his all round game like movement, passing etc is poor.

Doesn't that essentially make him a BTEC Kean?

Saying that £8-9 million is a no brainer as even if he flopped wouldn't lose much in the long run.

A couple of points.

1- Bayern fans are used to watching Lewandowski.

2- Most young players wont be as good as Kean. But if we can swap Kean for this lad, and spend the 30m in other areas, could be sensible?

Seems a bit odd the loan has an obligation to buy. Seemed like last season he was getting talked about as a big prospect and breaking his way into the first team, even scoring on occasion. If there’s any substance to these rumours then he’s gone from being one of their bright prospects to deciding he’s dispensable in quite a short space of time.

Seems a bit odd the loan has an obligation to buy. Seemed like last season he was getting talked about as a big prospect and breaking his way into the first team, even scoring on occasion. If there’s any substance to these rumours then he’s gone from being one of their bright prospects to deciding he’s dispensable in quite a short space of time.
It's all rumours as it stands,but if we really want to make a credible attempt at CL and if DCL and or Richarlison get a long term injury... Tosun. Better a young prospect trying for a contract than one seeing his out.

Last edited:
It's all rumours as it stands,but if we really want to make a credible attempt at CL and if DCL and or Richarlison get a long term injury... Tosun. Better a young prospect trying for a contract than one seeing his out.
Would we really expect a 19 year old to lead the line if DCL got injured?

I think we would put Richarlison up top and Digne wide right.

I can’t see that he would get a game Except in exactly the same way Kean was used. Last 5 min sub.

There have been a few deals talked about with the "obligation to buy", I don't really get it either, may as well just say its a transfer with £3m paid now and £10m in the summer.
I think some clubs look at developing young players to a certain point but are happy to sell them if they are not near the starting 11 and want to leave

Would we really expect a 19 year old to lead the line if DCL got injured?

I think we would put Richarlison up top and Digne wide right.

I can’t see that he would get a game Except in exactly the same way Kean was used. Last 5 min sub.

Good point this, not to sure if Carlo would trust him.

We are going to have the same issue which Spurs have had with Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.