Homepage Article "We have 100% trust in him"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Michael Keane has spoken of players' 100% trust in manager Carlo Ancelotti;

Cool, no ones ever gonna say they have 82.6% trust in their manager though are they, it’s either 100% trust or just don’t comment.

....whilst Ancelotti might have been a factor in Keane’s improvement, I also wonder if the birth of his first child has had the major impact. I understand Keane has fragile confidence and often the birth of a child has a huge positive affect.

My first child was born just over 2 years ago and I've never been as shattered or mentally drained as I am now.

Keane's confidence to carry the ball out in addition to the new found accuracy of the long range passes is a joy to behold. He is clearly growing in confidence as a consequence of trust from Carlo. A policy which is referred to in Carlo's book if I recall too.

Carlo is identifying new roles for players - see Iwobi on RW, Gomes as a late sub to add some late movement to the final third, Holgate as a RB, Mina as a very vocal presence on the pitch - and they are repaying his patience in sticking with them. Even Pickford hasnt had a howler in a while.

....whilst Ancelotti might have been a factor in Keane’s improvement, I also wonder if the birth of his first child has had the major impact. I understand Keane has fragile confidence and often the birth of a child has a huge positive affect.
Possibly but then how would you account for Minas improvement as well. Has his missus dropped...... I mean given birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.