2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent there.

I'm not sure what it's been about this season, but he seems a lot more relaxed and focused whereas before he seemed unsure of himself and frankly, a terrible footballer at times.

It's massive for us that he can step in to a couple of positions and do a very good job when we need it. Saves us another expensive and risky signing.

A lot of what has changed is you all have just calmed down a bit and stopped using his price tag to justify making him the whipping boy. He's better but it is genuinely not that big of a jump from what he brought last year.

Really really happy he’s coming good. Will be a very valuable asset to us if he keeps this form up, the only player we have who’s capable of dribbling past a player with the ball.

Excellent there.

I'm not sure what it's been about this season, but he seems a lot more relaxed and focused whereas before he seemed unsure of himself and frankly, a terrible footballer at times.

It's massive for us that he can step in to a couple of positions and do a very good job when we need it. Saves us another expensive and risky signing.

Carlo and the coaching team believing in him and helping him grow in confidence. It started in the league cup and he’s kicked on from there. He’s a great option on the break and beats players with skill, speed and strength. I like the way he nicks the ball back as well, just an awkward customer. Given his crossing can be god awful but the improvement in his level of play and consistency is great to see.

Excellent there.

Wanted him out of the club so bad it hurt. Last season was up with the worst displays ive seen from anyone in an Everton shirt in all my years. Not just his play. The lack of effort.
Carlo has got something out of him. Not brilliant but in comparison to last year its worlds apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.