2020/21 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He came on after they scored mate.

He was the only defender that strode forward with the ball and looked to play forward as seen in the pass to James for Doucs goal.
Not blaming him for the goal blue, I know he came after they scored, I’ve watched him enough to see the many mistakes he makes along with Keane and other defenders, just don’t think he brings any calmness to the team, same as most of the defence, they all panic and he is no different, doubt if a few of them will still be here when Carlo sorts his squad out.

Tricky one for Ancelotti once Digne is fully fit. He won't want to drop Godfrey as he's started his Everton career well. Keane is a solid old fashioned centre half and Mina is having a good season. Nice problem to have I suppose. He may move Godfrey to right back but he didn't seem as comfortable there.

He's been brilliant recently. Strange how CB has suddenly become our strongest position.

I'd be confident with any pairing of the four playing at the moment.

Feel like his presence and Godfrey at LB nulled their big threat from RB and swung the game back in our favour

Got to admit I was furious seeing him on before Nkounkou but it was the right change consdiering how terrible we were

Status
Not open for further replies.