Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't really make it up, DCL has been feeding on crumbs for the past month or so and then today without an actual striker we've put in 2/3 brilliant balls for no one to get on the end of.

Richy for Gylfi straight away please, then eventually tosun for holgate if we still going for it

All our good play has come through James. I’ve got a feeling Nkounkou may get a run for Digne last half an hour. Hopefully Richarlison will appear at some point through the middle.

As some have said i think Richarlison for Sigurdsson and we could come away with 3 points here. I can’t work out who should have been marking their man for the goal. I think Iwobi is closest but he has 2 of their players around him from memory. I only saw one bad angle of the replay. Free hot for their lad, great cross whoever got it to him though. Zippier into him, Pickford didn’t even have a chance to get himself back into the middle of the goal.

most of our players are so one footed, so many things break down from them having to bring the ball onto their favoured foot

Their player was quick for him yeah but he can't make a challenge from behind. That whole situation was avoidable if Tom could control the ball and not give away the corner.
You don't get to blame getting completely skinned on a dribble on someone else doing something far enough back that we're completely settled defensively when it happens. Sorry.

Siggurdson off is a necessity at this stage. It's obvious Richy will come on, but which one? The thrilling, go for it, Richy, or the mardy-arsed toerag of recent weeks?

James has Iwobi to connect with when he gets the ball. He needs Richarlison on the other side to hit too. I'd leave Sigurdsson on but drop him into midfield and take Davies off. We're getting outplayed in the centre of the pitch and Sigurdsson could help out there.

Tosun is too busy to play:
0F1A9DA0-B6F4-4343-9228-242108E8B761.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.