Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't be suprised if we lined up like this

------------Pickford------------

Holgate--Keane--Mina---Godfrey

--------Doucoure--Gomes-------

Iwobi-------Sigurdsson-----Bernard

------------Tosun-----------------
That’ll be the lineup. Maybe Davies for Gomes. But the bigger problem is Tosun+Sigurdsson and they’re far more likely to play... god help us

Ah yes - The in form, free scoring, effervescent Richarlison
Exactly, this is what annoys me on this forum, we always blame things on two people, Davies and Gomes, yes they play bad but what about Richarlison? What has he done in the last few games that Davies and Gomes haven’t, it’s an agenda, everyone’s got it stuck in their heads, ‘oh Gomes and Davies are crap’ but in reality there are a lot of others that have had just as bad performances.

We've only conceded six goals in the last seven game and Digne is back. So let's keep is super tight and get a sneaky winner in the last ten minutes (follow West Ham's example).

There's no reason why we can't win this game even without DCL/Richie - COYB
Wait is that a positive comment, finally I’ve been looking for one! Thank you! lol

What a terrible line up in prospect tomorrow. Time to hit the nuclear button. Report half a dozen COVID positives, have the game postponed, then say we had a recheck and they were false positives.

Exactly, this is what annoys me on this forum, we always blame things on two people, Davies and Gomes, yes they play bad but what about Richarlison? What has he done in the last few games that Davies and Gomes haven’t, it’s an agenda, everyone’s got it stuck in their heads, ‘oh Gomes and Davies are crap’ but in reality there are a lot of others that have had just as bad performances.

Well our midfield was crap on Saturday and Gomes and Davies played in it.

Richarlison didn't play at all.

Richarlison also got dogs abuse for a crap display v West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.