2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now he’s 3rd top scorer with easily one of the best goals per minute ratio’s (only Mbappe better out of the players with more than 5 goals).

Anyone know how much Lacazzette and other French league players have gone for in the past?
Can't say that in here pal the GOT veterans will shoot you down and say we should be lucky to get 30m from him

It's nice to loan poor old psg our fringe players and dig them out of a hole in pursuit of titles.

Could be worse. Imagine the fume if we were in bottom half and dcl didn't go on that run. It doesn't bare imagining.

Can’t see him coming back but best idea would be ask for stupid money for him and hope when they say no he keeps scoring ..come the summer we would then get the big money for him ...or he might have a better attitude and come back and score goals for us .. either way it’s win win. Selling for 4-5 million profit is not a good plan !

I mean any striker would score goals in that PSG team. But PSG usually piss the league... and yet this season they're not, whilst having Kean as a prominant figure up front. I haven't watched any of their games but does this say more about Kean and his overall game than his getting on the scoresheet does. Or maybe the whole team is just underperforming.

Either way he doesn't wanna be here and sulked even when he got opportunities, never even celebrated goals. I'd rather sell him while his value is UP.. before he ends up stagnating on the PSG bench when Neymar and Icardi are back 100%. Can't really see him being the man for Poch.

Status
Not open for further replies.