2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who thinned out as a young man like Tosun, I blame his hair for the lack of performance. We should feel pity for him, it is hurting his ego. Cenk, if you are reading, you have gone past the stage where you can use hair fibres. You have, what is known in the balding world as, a monks ring (dont laugh). You are past the help of a hair transplant (not even left for donor areas). You have 2 options, au natural and shave it down or go for the micro pigmentation (basically a scalp tattoo). Either will look good on you, you olive skinned prince. Much love x

As someone who thinned out as a young man like Tosun, I blame his hair for the lack of performance. We should feel pity for him, it is hurting his ego. Cenk, if you are reading, you have gone past the stage where you can use hair fibres. You have, what is known in the balding world as, a monks ring (dont laugh). You are past the help of a hair transplant (not even left for donor areas). You have 2 options, au natural and shave it down or go for the micro pigmentation (basically a scalp tattoo). Either will look good on you, you olive skinned prince. Much love x
So if we just buy him a syrup he will become a world beater?

No it isn’t, Owen was world class and he was world class because of his finishing and pace yet did very little apart from that. Dom does so much more because he has to do the job of 2 strikers, hold the ball up, flick on, chase everything, press defenders etc. My point is Owen would be indivisible for 60 minutes then pop up and score. Tosun today did very little but contributed by scoring. Dom has struggled for his 2 games at least to contribute with anything (more than likely because he’s been ran into the ground).
A few times tosun dropped deep he done well.

One time it created a chance for Coleman, but Coleman just floated it to far post.

Other time he created a chance for Iwobi, Iwobi dragged it wide.

We didn't play long much, because he isn't the.same threat in the air DCL is, but the one long ball to him I seen he knocked down for dacoure at edge of the box.

I think Tosun will likely stay and be a sqaud player until the summer, unlikely Everton will sign anyone in January, as brands as said multiple times he doesn't deal in January.

DCL doesn't miss many games, so It's not too big a deal Tosun being a sqaud player until the summer

I can honestly say that the least important thing to happen this entire year is how a balding turkish sports player held his hand for a split second, and that anyone who really cares about it is a real part of this worlds problems.

It's right this isn't being swept under the carpet, it's an appaling sight to see a footballer involved in.

Anelka denied that anti-semitic salute he did was political, Di Canio likewise when he he raised his arm for Lazio supporters. Cavani just used a racist term but denied his meaning behind it. Just taking their word for it isn't enough. There needs to be a thorough investigation otherwise critics have every right to call the club all sorts.

It's right this isn't being swept under the carpet, it's an appaling sight to see a footballer involved in.

Anelka denied that anti-semitic salute he did was political, Di Canio likewise when he he raised his arm for Lazio supporters. Cavani just used a racist term but denied his meaning behind it. Just taking their word for it isn't enough. There needs to be a thorough investigation otherwise critics have every right to call the club all sorts.

Pmsl what can they do go through the blokes WhatsApp and check he didn't tell the leader of the Grey Wolf that he was going to do a celebration when he next scores? lol

The more our own fans make a mountain over a molehill the less likely we will be able to sell the bugger.

That's only people's own fault. You not knowing about something is not an argument.
it's a joke, btw

but I can't comment on a symbol that I have no knowledge of, or what it means.

again, you've missed the point.

If Tosun has intentionally made that sign with the intent of paying homage to a far-right group, then yes, it is wrong. However, we - me and you - cannot know if he intended that or not. We can only rely on him to tell the truth and the club to investigate fully into the matter.

Yeah. Right. Reminds me of Uganda's Museveni's accusations of the leader of the opposition attacking the police surrounding his vehicle with a hammer. From within the car. There was no way that the police broke the windows of the car with a hammer. Even though it was shown in the evening news and can still be found from Youtube.

What are you on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.