Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before my head melts in the Christmas gifts thread - with the remains of my good cheer here's a wish to all fellow blues of a joyous time with those who you can spend it with. A time where for once you are not obliged to travel around to a thousand relatives.

Enjoy the moment and share the smiles of those closest to you, eat together and share stories of Christmas past. Watch the bbc to remind yourselves of Christmas programmes made 30 years ago, with an apology before each one because "all humour 30 years ago was archaic, but now the bbc is woke enough to look down on it, but none of us can think of anything as good."

Look forward to the return of the sun and the feeling of it on our backs. This covid hell will soon be over.

Pass us that bottle of whisky, Santa.

Blues,

I thought get in now while the mood is good after 2 good results to wish you and all your families a very happy Christmas and healthy new New Year.

Thank you to everyone who visits and contributes to this little corner of the Everton internet - whether you lurk on the sidelines, or post, we appreciate it. Nice one.

It's been a [beep] of a year for most and I hope in a small way, this platform has offered some comfort or at least escapism in a rough 2020.

Without question it's been the most challenging for GOT since we started way back in Feb 2007 but still, you all continued to visit even when there was no football and kept us going when we were up against it - thank you very much.

We've got a few bits and bobs planned for 2021 for the site which I hope you'll all like. A quick example is our new app is built and pending release.

Eat, drink and be merry.

Have a good one.
Yes, merry Christmas to all and a safe and peaceful new year

Merry Christmas to all. It will be a different one for all of us, but hope we can use the quieter than usual Christmas to decompress after a stressful year, and spend time with those nearest and dearest, even if that group is smaller than it would usually be.

Thanks to all those who have worked to keep things ticking over this year, in whatever field that may be.

And to the lurkers, I also wish you a Merry Christmas, although I hope your Christmas morning begins by stepping on an upturned plug in your bare feet. After that, have a good day.

Attachments

• FA126234-2028-4E91-B1E6-432FAFA4BD05.jpeg
    FA126234-2028-4E91-B1E6-432FAFA4BD05.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45

Merry Christmas to all. It will be a different one for all of us, but hope we can use the quieter than usual Christmas to decompress after a stressful year, and spend time with those nearest and dearest, even if that group is smaller than it would usually be.

Thanks to all those who have worked to keep things ticking over this year, in whatever field that may be.

And to the lurkers, I also wish you a Merry Christmas, although I hope your Christmas morning begins by stepping on an upturned plug in your bare feet. After that, have a good day.

lol

Blues,

I thought get in now while the mood is good after 2 good results to wish you and all your families a very happy Christmas and healthy new New Year.

Thank you to everyone who visits and contributes to this little corner of the Everton internet - whether you lurk on the sidelines, or post, we appreciate it. Nice one.

It's been a [beep] of a year for most and I hope in a small way, this platform has offered some comfort or at least escapism in a rough 2020.

Without question it's been the most challenging for GOT since we started way back in Feb 2007 but still, you all continued to visit even when there was no football and kept us going when we were up against it - thank you very much.

We've got a few bits and bobs planned for 2021 for the site which I hope you'll all like. A quick example is our new app is built and pending release.

Eat, drink and be merry.

Have a good one.
Thanks Danny and everyone else who makes this site possible.

Thanks to everyone who contributes in any way to making it such a crazy, fun, irritating, informative, confusing, compassionate, cruel and important part of my routine for the last 12 years.

Merry Christmas to all of you and may all of our lives improve from 2021 onwards.

COYB!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.