2020/21 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digne to be offered 'new contract'​

Everton are reportedly set to offer Lucas Digne a new deal.

A report by the Mail yesterday claimed that the full-back was reportedly wanted by Manchester City.

But now according to Paul Joyce of The Times, the Blues are set to hand the France international a new deal.

Well, we're certainly not going to let him go to Pep without a fight. I doubt that he wants to move with City's prospects uncertain right now, but you never know.

5B221781-0A70-41C2-99AE-CBB76E5DDB7F.jpeg

do it Moshiri.

Going forward Digne should come in for Godfrey but would like us to keep tight at the back on atleast one of the fullback areas and for me Holgate should stay in long term.

I think a big part of our success has been the two fullbacks not bombing forward and being caught out on the counter.

Digne offers too much going forward to leave out but for me Coleman can be replaced when you consider his lack of end product.

....he’s terrific, I don’t think there’s a better LB in the league and I only said to Mrs Eggs last week: “I’m amazed City haven’t tried to sign Digne.”

Really hope he signs the deal, it’s no forgone conclusion.
Is Mrs Eggs definitely trustworthy, and not some secret agent of Pep's? Timing very suspicious. If it looks like a duck, and it walks like a duck, then maybe........

Status
Not open for further replies.