2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s been no improvement and the fact we haven’t kept a clean sheet for ten straight games is disgraceful.

He wouldn’t have because Ancelotti would’ve shipped him out the the minute he didn’t have a good game. Strange how he allows senior players to consistently stink the gaff out and even awards them with the captain’s armband.

Also, Ancelotti is not a top manager in 2020. He’s well over the hill now, hence why he’s here and not managing to improve us.

Can't be serious on the no improvement unacceptable assesment for me... Points taken off Spurs and them, Inconsistent I'll except.

I’ve already said you I’d like as manager. I think Brendan Rodgers could do a decent job for us.

He’s still got the the hunger to succeed, something I don’t think Ancelotti has anymore.
Sorry but he wouldn't last 2 minutes here..he got lucky with Suarez and Vardy but still won f/a. Hungry? To me he'll be told to keep the club in the Prem, and maybe win a cup or 2. He is a yes man with an over inflated ego.
No thanks

Klopp has been mentioned as a reference for Ancelotti, and it may therefore be interesting to compare them. I take as my starting point the first 30 matches of both, and divided them into two periods. In the first 15 matches, points average:

Klopp: 1.46
Ancelott: 1.66

In the next 15 matches:

Klopp: 1.73
Ancelotti: 1.4

Goals for, and goals against. The first 15 matches:

Klopp: 1.46 and 1.46
Ancelott: 1.33 and 1.26

The next 15 matches:

Klopp: 2.2 and 1.2
Ancelotti: 1.53 and 1.66

16CBE09D-CAF6-43E7-8876-3FFD42A325E0.jpeg

The likes of Sigurdsson on his massive contract, with massive wages, has seen three managers off ( if you include Allardyce )

How do you suggest we " motivate " him ??.

People talk about sticking them in the U23`s, but as a team we can`t afford to do that, as we haven`t got the squad to fill the gaps left by the over paid, can`t be arsed waisters.

Until these players are gone, we`re stuck with them.

This is a decision for Ancelotti. Ancelotti will know how to motivate players and will also know which players are underperforming due to a lack of motivation and those who underperform for other reasons.

You say we cannot afford not to have a player in the team who you believe does not care. I say we cannot afford to have a player in the team who does not care. In my opinion, it would be better to have a player from the youth team who would give everything, even if they lack quality.

I think Ancelotti would think that way too. That makes me think that maybe Ancelotti does not see an attitude problem with Sigurdsson.

Sorry but he wouldn't last 2 minutes here..he got lucky with Suarez and Vardy but still won f/a. Hungry? To me he'll be told to keep the club in the Prem, and maybe win a cup or 2. He is a yes man with an over inflated ego.
No thanks

Strange argument to use against a manager there, especially when it's been 25 years since we've won anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.