2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they weren’t before he went there that’s point...

However if you want to act like what he’s won at Atletico is nothing then you’re an idiot but crack on.

Haha! Sorry keyboard warrior don't say anything mean I might cry lol.

Hes done well to make Athletico the 3rd team in la liga nobody is arguing that. The fact he has only won 4 trophies in his 9 years there is shocking and the fact hes only won one in his last 5 with the funds hes had as well.

As for the europa league, that's like us getting knocked out of the fa Cup and dropping down into the Johnston paint trophy. I dont expect you to understand because you seem to think the super cup is something worth bragging about.

Haha! Sorry keyboard warrior don't say anything mean I might cry lol.

Hes done well to make Athletico the 3rd team in la liga nobody is arguing that. The fact he has only won 4 trophies in his 9 years there is shocking and the fact hes only won one in his last 5 with the funds hes had as well.

As for the europa league, that's like us getting knocked out of the fa Cup and dropping down into the Johnston paint trophy. I dont expect you to understand because you seem to think the super cup is something worth bragging about.

7 trophies in 9 seasons is good going in my book. You’re saying he’s done well to make them 3rd best in Spain but simultaneously argue winning the Europa League isn’t a decent achievement? I’m not really sure what you’d classify as “winning something”.

7 trophies in 9 seasons is good going in my book. You’re saying he’s done well to make them 3rd best in Spain but simultaneously argue winning the Europa League isn’t a decent achievement? I’m not really sure what you’d classify as “winning something”.

3 of those "7" trophies hes won have been Supercopa de España (the spanish charity shield) and the super cup (the European charity shield).

Hes won 4 trophies and one of them he was only in the competition through failure of another competition. I dont see how a very strong team failing in a competition then dropping down into a weaker competition and winning the weaker competition a sign of success at the club. Especially if its your only trophy in the past 6 years.

My mistake, he actually won his first europa league trophy in his first season. So fair play that was a good trophy for them.

The madnness of some on here putting down the winning of club footballs second biggest trophy.
Sometimes good teams get knocked out of the champions league because the two other teams in the group they were in are also good teams that season.

Hes done well to make Athletico the 3rd team in la liga nobody is arguing that. The fact he has only won 4 trophies in his 9 years there is shocking and the fact hes only won one in his last 5 with the funds hes had as well

Huge difference between what Real/Barca have been spending and what Atletico spent.
Winning La Liga with that kind of an uphill sled against spending is a massive accomplishment, on par with Klopp at Dortmund and Ranieri's shock title.

Knocking Simeone's CV or Ancelotti's CV is insane. They both know what they're doing.

I understand that people are frustrated that Ancelotti isn't going for broke with their preferred young players, but that's just not who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.