2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he's scoring because he's playing with Mbappe and Neymar in a slightly slower league in a one horse race.

Apparently, the fans and local media in Paris believe he's going to keep Icardi out of the team and is one of their best players -- the gist i got was that hes been at the same level as their stars.

Dont have links, just read some stuff the other day.

Apparently, the fans and local media in Paris believe he's going to keep Icardi out of the team and is one of their best players -- the gist i got was that hes been at the same level as their stars.

He's looked really good in the games I've watched. People act like him getting on the end of the creativity of Mbappe and Neymar is a bad thing and really it is what PSG are looking for.

What standard is the league he is in? Tuson was scoring for fun in Turkey .......yet Kean is young as yet never had a chance with us as he is not at a pensionable age as yet lol

Sometimes players just click, sometimes they don't.
There have probably been errors / could've done betters on both sides.
I don't think he'll kick a ball for us in any meaningful way ever again and knowing our luck go on to star for for PSG and Italy.
I'll be happy if we get our money back and call it quits

Given the cost, Not Brands finest capture

If he has a good season, comes back full of confidence, another year older and raring to go, it's a good move. If we sell him and make a profit, it's a good move.

Fail to see how this another Brands failure.

He is 20. He was always going to have a learning curve and have to adapt to being a full time first choice striker, in any league. There have been plenty of people who have shown flashes of talent in bigger teams and not fulfilled their early promise and plenty of others who have. Every single player is a gamble to a certain degree. You could sign a player for any league and depending on his mentality, the first 2 or 3 games can make or break them.

Allowing him to go and play and more importantly, enjoy himself and build him up is a good move, regardless of if he stays or if he goes, because 1 way or another, he is an asset.

The problem is the number of players we have who aren't, that are stopping us from adding more who could be.

Sometimes players just click, sometimes they don't.
There have probably been errors / could've done betters on both sides.
I don't think he'll kick a ball for us in any meaningful way ever again and knowing our luck go on to star for for PSG and Italy.
I'll be happy if we get our money back and call it quits

Given the cost, Not Brands finest capture

Option 1: He comes back and does well for us.

Option 2: He comes back and does badly for us but (as seen with Lookman) we sell to PSG or elsewhere a year later

Option 3: We sell to PSG or someone else at a substantial profit

Option 4: We try a swap deal with one of PSGs players (Marquinhos for me) or elsewhere

Were in the driving seat here. Hopefully he nets 30+ goals.

Option 1: He comes back and does well for us.

Option 2: He comes back and does badly for us but (as seen with Lookman) we sell to PSG or elsewhere a year later

Option 3: We sell to PSG or someone else at a substantial profit

Option 4: We try a swap deal with one of PSGs players (Marquinhos for me) or elsewhere

Were in the driving seat here. Hopefully he nets 30+ goals.
In terms of likeliness I'd put it as 3, 2, massive chasm, 1, and if we're actually acting like we're getting Marquinhos insert another gap the distance between the Earth and the sun before option 4.

You actually couldn’t make it up if you were him... good enough to start between neymar and mbappe... but not good enough to start between Iwobi and Walcott

boys in dreamland..

Ps yes yes I know Richy was there too but doesn’t work as well for the narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.