2020/21 Niels Nkounkou

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to go back to 433.
and if he’s not going to play nkounkou.
Then play Delph there, who’s played there flr
City.
Holgate RB and Godfrey & Keane central. And pick another midfielder to play with Allan & Doucoure. I’d be tempted to give Davies ago,
Even though I don’t rate him. Just think he at least works hard and gives 100%. Let’s try and be hard to beat flr the next 5/6 games and hope the front 3 can win us some
Points till January.

Then Gbamin could be ready, maybe after the FA cup weekend Digne would have been out nearly 2 months. And possibly a signing or two has come in.

with the crazy results going on, if
We are still in the top 6 picture in January, we will still have a lot to play for.
Agree we looked more comfortable in 433. This 343 doesn't work. Its made worse when he isn't playing actual wingbacks in those positions.

I didn’t notice him having a bad game against Newcastle. He didn’t really have much joy going forward but given what had in front of him that’s no surprise.
I think he probably noticed the level of the Premier League compared to the cup games so was a bit more apprehensive of going too attacking. He needs the games to get used to it though.
I don’t see the point of bringing him into the first team as a back up left back then ignore him when we need an actual left back.

I think we need to go back to 433.
and if he’s not going to play nkounkou.
Then play Delph there, who’s played there flr
City.
Holgate RB and Godfrey & Keane central. And pick another midfielder to play with Allan & Doucoure. I’d be tempted to give Davies ago,
Even though I don’t rate him. Just think he at least works hard and gives 100%. Let’s try and be hard to beat flr the next 5/6 games and hope the front 3 can win us some
Points till January.

Then Gbamin could be ready, maybe after the FA cup weekend Digne would have been out nearly 2 months. And possibly a signing or two has come in.

with the crazy results going on, if
We are still in the top 6 picture in January, we will still have a lot to play for.
I’d play Keane and Holgate centre and Kenny right back but other than that, agree everything you’ve said otherwise.

Think I wouid just be tempted to try and get as much pace as possible into the team. Also the extra height would be important v Burnley.
Yeah you’re right it’ll be big hoofs to defend against Burnley - that in mind might actually be a game where Mina and Keane together would work. One thing about Holgate and Godfrey, neither of them look powerful in the air, it’s not their main strength, they’re mobile but that probably won’t be an issue with Burnley.

He sort of over complicated it Ancelotti, he only had one position to fill, that was left back, so just put in our back up left back and keep Iwobi at right wing back where he had had a really good game against Fulham, it was that simple.
We need just basics - two full backs with wingers in front of them to track back if necessary plus only two Centre backs in Holgate & Keen and an extra midfielder alongside Allen {who should be Captain} - that team would have stopped Leeds - we could have won as their defence is worse than ours, but hey ho give them the freedom on the flanks - just put round pegs in round holes FGS!

We need just basics - two full backs with wingers in front of them to track back if necessary plus only two Centre backs in Holgate & Keen and an extra midfielder alongside Allen {who should be Captain} - that team would have stopped Leeds - we could have won as their defence is worse than ours, but hey ho give them the freedom on the flanks - just put round pegs in round holes FGS!

The only thing against Allan being captain mate is that he doesn't speak English.

I really like what I've seen from him and would start him v Burnley. But Carlo isn't going to, he wasn't even on the bench v Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.