Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch a lot of Eredivisie and I've said before I think someone like Koopmeiners would be a perfect signing for Everton, though he's being linked with Leeds and Arsenal at the moment. Maybe even Joey Veerman at Heerenveen. It would add that strength and intensity to the middle of the pitch.

Geertruida wouldn't be a bad signing at RB either.
No Koopmeiners please. Quality on the ball, but lacks strength and pace for the Premier League. For now he is Klaassen 2.0 not ready for a league like this. If he wants to leave, i think Germany might be more suited to up his game.

I’ve read a lot about koopminers, only watched a little bit though. can play a few positions. center LM in a 2. LM in a 3. Also had. Season at CB as a young player. Technically great with a brilliant left foot. Had a brilliant game v Utd last year

But apparently not the quickest, which won’t go down well with all the pace perverts. And of course the old Dutch league to prem conundrum. But I suppose wouldn’t cost a fortune.

Other Dutch players
Stengs left sided forward
Mallen a promising striker was on Arsenals books as a kid. Not sure if we have many scouts in Holland, you’d think we would with Brands. Seem to have a few in France, not a bad thing as France seem to be producing a lot of talent recently

I don't think it takes a genius to work out that we're probably one of the slowest teams in the league. We need more pace and energy in the side, aside from Richarlison and DCL we've got nothing in that department.

I don't think it takes a genius to work out that we're probably one of the slowest teams in the league. We need more pace and energy in the side, aside from Richarlison and DCL we've got nothing in that department.
I agree about needing more pace
I just don’t think it’s big issue in midfield, at the back, upfront and on the flanks. It’s massive

He does have blistering pace, but never been impressed with his final ball and decision making. He’s also 23 while Gordon is 19. Still very early days for Gordon, but he looks to have a bit more than just pace imo
My point wasn't so much "GORDON/JAMES IS CRAP" as it was "if we are going to be trying to develop someone with pace and questionable other parts, why don't we try with someone we ALREADY have?".

That tete for shakar is looking very impressive against real madrid

stunk the gaff out since i said this hahah

They're all just rapid. Spring everywhere with and without the ball. If only we have some quick players in our team.

Not watching this game, but i mentioned Tete a while ago.

Seems to be in line for full Brazil team if he progresses + the boy at Ajax as well (forgotten his name).

Status
Not open for further replies.