Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Tony hibbert

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 48 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We don't react well to a bit of adversity, whether it's through missing a player or going a goal down.

Still question marks over whether we have a coherent system that we're trying to implement or not - with a fully fit team at the start of the season we most certainly looked like it but the system is changed as soon as we have a player or two missing, we should have enough quality in depth to not need to switch up our entire way of playing every other game.

Also think a midfielder that sits in front of our centre backs, can read the game and keeps the ship steady would have been ideal, both Allan and Doucoure prefer to play higher up the pitch and press and harry opponents which I appreciate but it leaves holes that makes us too easy to penetrate.

Strength in depth...

We have a good team when everyone is fit...

But a few injuries then we are struggling...

We can still have a good season if we sign 2/3 players in Jan...

Just need to keep it together until then...

Too much deadwood and therefore no strength in depth. I also think we're generally playing a brand of football that is 5-10 years behind the majority of teams in the premier league. We are so ponderous and slow in possession it's not funny. Very indecisive in our passing and shooting.

I hope I'm wrong, but with the upcoming fixtures, and the congested nature of the league, we will be sinking down the league quicker than donald trumps kecks if we don't find a way of playing that doesnt resemble bad championship football. Worried about how all this could pan out tbh.

Last two times out I'd say formation but I think the biggest issue at the moment is we don't have a true defensive midfielder who is just going to block things off and it lets teams play through us too often.

Bollocks for years the only the fans who have had any, the club/team bottles it when any pressures gets put on them
Absolutely spot on, we have so little composure on the ball when the game just needs managing.

First game against Spurs was great, they felt in control and composed..... only one I can think of, otherwise they tend to just wet the bed and panic.

We should never have sold Gana. Simple fact is there are far too many passengers in the squad on long contracts. I hate to use the phrase but we need to be a project over a couple of seasons. Shorten the contracts, reduce the wage bill, jettison some of the deadwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.