HAPPY FAT SAM DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
He came, I wasn't impressed. He sorted out the defence and got us tough to beat, and if memory serves me right, after about 6-8 games that was it, nothing. He had no interest in doing anything else than being hard to beat. There's nowt wrong with that but this is Everton, we expect the hard work and organisation, but we also want the attack and creativity and the stuff that actually makes the experience of watching joyful. We never got any joy, and his attitude to the fans and club was one of downright hostility and contempt.

I hope we never get the gravy guzzling money grubbing disgrace arrive at the ground ever again.

Got us out of the relegation places into top 8 in a few months of the second part of the season. Let’s see can Carlo best that.

He came, I wasn't impressed. He sorted out the defence and got us tough to beat, and if memory serves me right, after about 6-8 games that was it, nothing. He had no interest in doing anything else than being hard to beat. There's nowt wrong with that but this is Everton, we expect the hard work and organisation, but we also want the attack and creativity and the stuff that actually makes the experience of watching joyful. We never got any joy, and his attitude to the fans and club was one of downright hostility and contempt.

I hope we never get the gravy guzzling money grubbing disgrace arrive at the ground ever again.

Didn’t we go on a long period of not even getting a shot at the oppositions goal? Shocking that.

Don't like the man and I'm very glad we binned him but people are being unfair. It was even worse under the no-mark we replaced him with, and latter day Martinez is still the worst I can ever remember it being as a 21st century fan.

He came, did what we needed doing, got paid, was shown the door. No need for the over the top name-calling and pantomime dramatics.

Didn’t we go on a long period of not even getting a shot at the oppositions goal? Shocking that.
It was just awful.

Not even no attempts on target, no attempts full stop.

Mike Walker was out of his depth and whilst I think he was a worse manager, I have no ill feeling to him. Fat Scam just took the Sammy Lee's beverage.

Think it was something like 3 games. Then we played West Brom at home and Kenny (I think) hit one straight at the keeper and the ground erupted as though we’d won the league or something lol

Them were the days

Remember that lol

Reminds me of when Howard was having some shocking games at the end of his career here and he made a save and half the stadium erupted like it was a last minute winner lol Thought it was funny but a bit crappy, I liked Howard, he was decent for us, just seemed to be the ‘thing’ to be on his back all the time that season.

DCB4986D-D728-4A6E-9291-38B9A711E1A4.jpeg

NEA

Status
Not open for further replies.