2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
No to distract from yesterday's critique but it's always nice reading about footballers like Richarlison using their voices to stand up for vulnerable communities and social causes.

Screenshot_20201129-104247~2.png

Mad how riled people get over carraghers comments, especially given its true.

Richy is boss, but let's not pretend he doesn't roll around every time he's touched

He does indeed, but it also needs pointing out that he DOES get fouled when this happens. He is not diving but he is overreacting. James does the same.

I don't get why they do it as it never ever works but if he wants to sit there rubbing his head then that's up to him.

I’ve seen some truly great players here over the years, one thing they all had in common, even Bally on occasion, was that they all had bad games now and again. It’s fair to say Richy’s finishing has not been up to scratch, but, seriously, how many goals do you think DCL would have had without Richy pulling defenses all over the place with his runs,

He has pretty much carried this team since he joined, and, I would say, enjoy him while he is here because I don’t think he will be here next season. He is just too good a player to waste his career at a mid table club, whatever their history.
Agree with all of that but I felt he owed us after his sending off and, unfortunately, he hasn't produced. I suspect he feels he's having one of those spells where the ball just doesn't go in the net for him, and I hope he's right, but he was particularly poor in the 2nd half against Leeds.

Unlike other players in the team, I don't have any doubts about his ability and attitude - he'll come good eventually, but we could do with it now!

I sometimes get frustrated with Richarlison when you know he’s not that bad but stays down, but he also gets a lot of stick and doesn’t get protected, you think of the spurs and palace games. Then v Southampton he got hit 4 or 5 times. Retaliates and gets booked, laughable.

The bigger picture is, things will get worse for him after this, Carragher’s comments will be public news and refs are human. It’s Andy Johnson all over again, criticised by wenger ‘ mourinho for diving and then he got kicked to death for 12 months, probably 8/9 stonewall pens. Didn’t get one.

And it’s a disgrace that 3 of the biggest divers and cheats the prem have ever seen. Salah, mane and Suarez. Get off Scott free, because the ex reds in media. Never say a bad word about them. It’s been the same for years with them lot in the media, unfortunately I don’t see it changing anytime soon.

I’m never, ever going to give any credence to anything a fully grown man who spits at teenage girls says.
Is right mate, still doesn't make what he said untrue.

Let's be honest the tit in the other car was recording whilst he had his teenage girl in the car so they are both blurts.

But that's for another discussion.

He does roll around far too easily, that being said he gets the crap kicked out of him most games and nobody says anything.

Last season when Grealish was the most fouled player the media, pundits etc... made sure everyone was aware of this, Im sure Richarlison wasn’t far behind him.

Of course Carragher has to highlight Richarlison going down easily, yet mentions nothing about the theatrics of the likes of Salah and Mane. It’s obvious bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.