Return of fans to stadiums to be controlled by Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masks should be compulsory inside, no mask no entry. Also photo ID with a matching name, they need to take this serious and know exactly who is inside, anyone found to be playing the fool needs a life ban, if only 4,000 can go in they can easy find that many decent fans who will behave.
In the context of the recently released top level study that concluded that masks serve no purpose I think this is a bit harsh. A future autocratic government would certainly have no trouble getting you to conform to orders would it.

Again a load of tosh. I mean if you really think your only 2 options are sitting home alone and depressed to mixing with 2000 strangers then I dunno what to say. Perhaps going the park alone with said friends might be a better option and more safe.
Both your work and the premier league both have the same motive....profit. They care little for your safety.
You continually think your fellow fans have been as safe as you, its naive at best.
Enjoy the game, just don't moan to anyone if as result you pick up the virus
I think it's about time you delved more into the figures mate, not just the ones quoted endlessly on TV. Then you might get a better feel for the real risk involved. Until then, carry on your virtue signalling.

I think it's about time you delved more into the figures mate, not just the ones quoted endlessly on TV. Then you might get a better feel for the real risk involved. Until then, carry on your virtue signalling.

Very easy to unearth the people i am talking about, they start quoting fake figures and calling it 'safe'

I was listening to an online chat from a club secretary of a non league club about the return of fans and it said that while it's massive for the lower leagues who can get their normal numbers back, Premier league clubs will actually be taking a loss on match day revenue from just having 2000 in, he reckons its financially better for them having no fans than 2000

I was listening to an online chat from a club secretary of a non league club about the return of fans and it said that while it's massive for the lower leagues who can get their normal numbers back, Premier league clubs will actually be taking a loss on match day revenue from just having 2000 in, he reckons its financially better for them having no fans than 2000
I can imagine. Policing, stewarding, all manner of staff

I dunno, the idea on Tiers is you cant leave them to go to another, Everton will no the post codes for each ticket holder,
wouldnt suprise me if the first 2k are the ones who live in a L postcode regardless
Post codes have little to do with locations or tiers, it’s just a way of sorting your Mail. For eg. Some people on the Wirral won’t have L post codes, but are still in Merseyside tier 2. Others will have L post codes, but live in Lancashire tier 3.

Post codes have little to do with locations or tiers, it’s just a way of sorting your Mail. For eg. Some people on the Wirral won’t have L post codes, but are still in Merseyside tier 2. Others will have L post codes, but live in Lancashire tier 3.

Post codes do way more than that. They are witchcraft.

Baby steps this. Then a vax. Then summer. Then, with some luck, Bingo.

Post codes do way more than that. They are witchcraft.

Baby steps this. Then a vax. Then summer. Then, with some luck, Bingo.
Oh I’ve no doubt. I was just making the point the L doesn’t exactly define where you live. I agree, mentioned it earlier this is incremental. If things progress attendances will increase accordingly. We’re not going from 2000 to a full house in one hit.

Oh I’ve no doubt. I was just making the point the L doesn’t exactly define where you live. I agree, mentioned it earlier this is incremental. If things progress attendances will increase accordingly. We’re not going from 2000 to a full house in one hit.

The L doesnt. The rest of it does.

And there are programmes that are used for all sorts as filters. Its amazeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.