2020/21 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad (and fans) need to be patient.

He was brought into the side when there was nothing left to play for. He did ok but nothing to suggest that he should be starting every game. It’s a long season. He’ll be needed over Christmas.

He should keep his head down. Keep working hard and make sure he’s ready when he gets the chance.

He plays in position where he needs to show an end product of some sort, whether that's assists or goals and so far he has'nt really done that, Gordon himself said this a few weeks back that he needs to improve his end product. Also it may just be that Carlo does'nt rate him (a shame) he views the training and will watch the youth games still plenty of the season though.

What did he say when he knocked on his door to be frozen out?

"Oi you pasta eating pleb gis us a start or I will batter you"
Ha imagine that. I think Carlo should at least give us some indication what's the latest with him. I'd hate to lose Gordon then becomes a world beater.

I think he will go out on loan in January which should give him more experience.

As a young player he will be learning more about the game every day at FF.
The manager is not playing Gordon because he obviously feels there are still parts of his game not ready for regular Premiership football.

The lad (and fans) need to be patient.

He was brought into the side when there was nothing left to play for. He did ok but nothing to suggest that he should be starting every game. It’s a long season. He’ll be needed over Christmas.

He should keep his head down. Keep working hard and make sure he’s ready when he gets the chance.
Which I think is probably what he’s doing and people in general are just getting wound up over a problem that doesn’t exist

Which I think is probably what he’s doing and people in general are just getting wound up over a problem that doesn’t exist
The problem does exist though, it is from Turkey/Iceland/Brazil and until Sunday, Nigeria (England by Birth).

He certainly did enough in the cup games to warrant some bench time and, perhaps game time ahead of the above. We ALL saw it,

I can only assume, Gylf shows more in training than Gordon, every week

Not sure what's going on with Anthony Gordon at the moment; maybe he should go and see Carlo Ancelotti and ask him what he needs to do to get back the first-team squad... I mean, what harm could it do?

Status
Not open for further replies.