Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to head out and didn’t have chance to check my phone. 3-1 at HT, was hoping for 5 or 6. Just got home and saw 3-2.

What level of fume should I be at? Is this one of those sticking plaster wins against a garbo team that gives us no basis for further optimism? Or a dominant performance that wasn’t reflected in the scoreline?
Need another Allan type player to protect the defence. Mina looks iffy .

Feel like our club is the only club with major fitness issues

Is like they have pizza and pints of Budweiser after every training session
Honestly I don’t think our second half has anything to do with fitness, for me this is more tactical decision, also it’s obviously that you will get more tired running after the ball then with ball so why we let them take the control the game and started to defend very deep in our side only Carlo knows

Tom looked good
Screenshot_2020-11-22-18-06-47-95.jpg

I think Jordan is creaking again and is due another 'self destruct'. Please Carlo get something done about it.
The whole defence will benefit from his departure.

The season so far in one game.

Played with a lot of quality 1st half and showed a lot of confidence.
The 2nd half showed why we lost 3 in a row.
Got pinned back and had little answer to it and had to hang on.
Two versions of Everton.
Relieved mostly.

I get everyone moaning about the way we played second half but we still won so not worth the moaning. Yes we were playing against Fulham who aren't very good that being said they are fighting for their lives even this early in the season so its always gonna be a difficult game. You put that with the air miles our team has faced in the space of a week where they have played 2 or games inbetween 2 games for club there's no reason they looked goosed second half. Come next week when we play Leeds we will be rested up and hopefully win again.

Status
Not open for further replies.