Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't fix Yerry Mina.

I often say he's unsettling - that's just a polite way of saying disaster.

He's a maverick defender, he attacks possession and unsettles the entire defence.

There's a reason gabriel magalhaes was Ancelotti's priority/Everton's first attempt of a transfer.

Mina's card is marked, Ancelotti threw Holgate in at the first opportunity on his return vs Man Utd but it was too soon.

Yerry Mina for me is like Funes Mori.

Even when he's doing OK, you expect an injury to unsettle the rhythm of the team.

By far and away the weakest player in our starting 11. It's not even close.
Spot on turned like a tractor for that first Fulham goal awful game - slow on the deck ....but you have to question why he is not being benched.....

It's unbelievable we don't have another right back if Coleman doesn't play Carlo obviously doesn't fancy Kenny ,not to have one in the u23s or even u18s who you might try is worrying

Think its too early to make the call on Godfrey. Need to see him play in his best position at centre half. But I'm certain Mina is not Carlo's preferred option long term.
Why play the donkey there then ?
Sorry but high balls are his only forte he is so slow on the deck time after time this season...is he not fit? We have no pace as it is?

Hard work but this is Everton and that's what we do!

Got away with it a bit today when James and richy tired, but credit to Carlo, I thought the starting lineup with iwobi at rwb was genius, and the lad had a great game - I think I would persist with that even when sheamo is fit.

Holgate Keane and Godfrey have to have a go across the back - Mina is a defensive liability, even though I love the fella.

I also think we will see the best of Allan, Doucs, James, DCL and Richy with the system we played today.

Carlo just needs to sort his subs out - no siggy going forward ta!

Arriba los caramelos!

I don’t really want to be accused of being a negative Nora, but we were fairly terrible today against a very poor side defensively. We played decent attacking football for about 30 mins with help from their incredibly bad defending. A slightly better team beats us.
I can’t see anything about us that says we’ll finish top 6 unless we add 2 first teamers in the next window.

Status
Not open for further replies.