2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleasure to have him on board, but Christ he doesn’t half make some dubious decisions.

Cruising at 3-1 and sitting back, allowing pressure.

Sigurdsson coming on, when we needed legs and persisting with Mina.

you’d think the way we’re reacting, we’d just lost, but should eh there celebrating an emphatic win, not just limping over the line.

I didn't love the subs. I don't really see the point of both taking off our player most likely to keep the ball some in James and taking away the counter attack threat by taking off Richarlison. I'd say we got away with it more than it won us the game.

Reactions: FTY

Pleasure to have him on board, but Christ he doesn’t half make some dubious decisions.

Cruising at 3-1 and sitting back, allowing pressure.

Sigurdsson coming on, when we needed legs and persisting with Mina.

you’d think the way we’re reacting, we’d just lost, but should eh there celebrating an emphatic win, not just limping over the line.

The penalty came from nothing changing.

Would've taken Mina or Godfrey off and gone 4 at the back. Pack the midfield.

Not learning from his mistakes which is a concern.

Mina shouldn't be playing unless we are up against a proper no 9 with aerial threat

Both goals off him today - Doucoure is looking like the wrong signing all the time we needed another defensive CDM alongside Allan with James in the team.

Think we'll finish around 8th the defence isnt good enough unless we bring in a top drawer CM or CB alongside another forward in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.