2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he’s always looked at his best when he has space in front of him to run at and carry the ball - Fulham playing so narrow it’s suiting him and Digne down to the ground. Against better teams where the defensive side is required not sure it’ll work but enjoying it for today at least!

Cant really get to excited as Fulham are garbage but his class should be consistent and he got the quality. Hopefully confident and getting used to this position might be what he needs

If Ancelotti makes a player out of him it will be some achievement. Don’t think a decent half against the worst team in the league does it just yet mind you.

Certainly not getting carried away. But I can only imagine Ancelotti sees something and I hope to god he has. At the very least, he's a very hard worker. But he is so wildly inconsistent

Think he’s always looked at his best when he has space in front of him to run at and carry the ball - Fulham playing so narrow it’s suiting him and Digne down to the ground. Against better teams where the defensive side is required not sure it’ll work but enjoying it for today at least!
I wonder if then it’s just a slight tactical change to a 4-2-3-1 where Digne & Richarlison have more defensive responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.