2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

It may be the "common opinion" but its an incorrect one.

He was crap for us.

That's a statement of fact. Looked like a lost kid on the pitch.

He's doing well in a farmer's league surrounded by world class players. Good for him. Good for us too as we'll make money on him.

But he was crap for us, and there's no indication he'd ever be anything other than crap for us.

It's like United selling Lukaku and then him suddenly scoring for Inter in a farmer's league - it doesn't mean it was a mistake for United to let him go; it just means he's scoring goals in a farmer's league, nothing more.

He was crap for us.

He's doing well in a farmer's league surrounded by world class players. Good for him. Good for us too as we'll make money on him.

But he was crap for us, and there's no indication he'd ever be anything other than crap for us.

It's like United selling Lukaku and then him suddenly scoring for Inter in a farmer's league - it doesn't mean it was a mistake for United to let him go; it just means he's scoring goals in a farmer's league, nothing more.
Tell us where the farmer touched you

As I say, the point I'm making is that I don't understand how we've been clever, if Kean had gone on loan to a run of the mill side in Europe and had the start like he has had a PSG would we have still been 'clever' what has happened is that we've got lucky that a team like PSG came in for him to show what kean can do therefore being lucky has given us a chance of making some profit on him if he keeps banging them in which will be good business on our behalf if we do.

The clever part was sending him out to psg at all. Sending a player who doesn't start for us on loan to a team that has players like icardi and mbappe starting upfront was a gamble. Sending our back up striker on loan at all was a gamble. He could of well of gotten completely lost in the shuffle at psg but brands and most importantly the lad himself backed him to have a successful loan spell.

We can only really say whether sending him out on loan was actually a clever move at the end of the season but if he carries on the season the way he's started it most certainly will of been a clever move.

If he can get 15+ goals this season I think we'll be able to sell him for 40+ million in the summer. Which would massively help with our ffp.

He was crap for us.

Cant remember where I read it but some stat site broke down his games compared to ours. To summarise...he runs, touches the ball, and generally does less and scores more for PSG than he did for us. His heat map doesn't leave the oppositions box.

Which is fine. But he won't get anywhere near ousting DCL if he came back as that type of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.