2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
All kinds oF drama going on in Colombia going on.

Apparently there was a fist fight in the locker room at half time and it's because one player was mocking James' stutter and another let James know and those 2 players got in a fight.

James must be dying to get back to Liverpool right now if this is true

I'll step in and sort it mate if I find out someone has been unkind to James

Apparently there was a fist fight in the locker room at half time and it's because one player was mocking James' stutter and another let James know and those 2 players got in a fight.

Who we sending the heavies in on?

How sad hearing that a player would make fun of any person's speaking abilities, more so being one of thier teammates. I sure hope he got hit in his bollocks and they became as swollen as James' were.

I can honestly say that regardless of what some pretend journo says, 0.0 percent of our defending and attempting to not concede should ever be dependent on James. If hes our supposed last line, or 9th to last line of defense, we have major issues. There should be another 9 guys more responsible than him on every play.

I cant remember the last time I blamed DCL for allowing a goal on some guys shot from the top of the 18, but it was never.
I would go even further in that DCL is vital in defending set pieces, he and Richy are great at attacking the ball in both boxes so I would say he is literally the least important player on the pitch regarding our defensive performance. What we missed is Richarlison being a threat stopping more opposition players committing to attack and also Richarlison tracking back all over the pitch like a mad man. Basically, I expect Richarlison to solve all our problems!

Carlo confirmed that James has had a bit of a regression to what he was showing early in the season due to the hit that he took in the Derby. That once he is fit again, we would see the same James.

So it's not that teams have figured him out. He just hasn't been the same physically
If that's what he thinks, then I can't see Carlo changing the formation around and moving James centrally.

With Richarlison back, I expect to see the 4-3-3 with Gomes coming in and Delph covering for Allan if injured.

How sad hearing that a player would make fun of any person's speaking abilities, more so being one of thier teammates. I sure hope he got hit in his bollocks and they became as swollen as James' were.
Not just a teammate but a national hero and global superstar... seems a bit misguided tbh, you would expect Ronaldo getting mocked in the Portugal changing rooms, certainly not for something like that

I'm starting to get a few Wayne Rooney vibes. I certainly don't think he is so good that the team will get away with having a RM that doesn't run. It's already been exploited by some opposition teams, and I hope it doesn't become a real issue. I'm hoping Richarlison's return does make a big difference, and we see a return to how effective he was early on in the season.

Seems to be about that rumour of fights etc during HT or something in colombia game

1605821392656.png

Status
Not open for further replies.