Old Everton Pictures

Dave Hickson goes in where it hurts -
1605664557080.png

At the risk of repeating myself, I know all that Joey...
I know but if I kept on posting that's my photo....if as I stated one photo I got my son to watermark it the net is fair game to be used one guy who was selling on e bay came on here moaning to another poster he had a business selling on e bay & he was ruining it - I gave him his answer etc & he cleared off he was quite nasty - your not by the way.....
Look I got a rare photo an original of Goodison overhead on hardboard from the original copy of the Echo in 1938 - there was this other old guy selling photo copies then further down on the car boot from £1 to £3 of many clubs - ours included, this was ages ago he saw my photo, and offered me £75.00 as it was in those days a rare original - I knew what he wanted it for photo coping he was taking £100s of ponds an hour in those days ... I had paid £12 for my original -
So I declined to put it in a lovely oak frame I purchased later on and it sits proudly on my living room wall - another original I found was one in an art deco frame of the FA Cup team parading the FA Cup .... That to sits on my living room wall .... they are worth a bit, but copies are only worth £1-3 -
I keep my originals I have seen many copies on the web, but they are worth very little .....
Same with books the ones out of print I found on the Car boots in my day sit in my vast collection ...... ;)

I know but if I kept on posting that's my photo....if as I stated one photo I got my son to watermark it the net is fair game to be used one guy who was selling on e bay came on here moaning to another poster he had a business selling on e bay & he was ruining it - I gave him his answer etc & he cleared off he was quite nasty - your not by the way.....
Look I got a rare photo an original of Goodison overhead on hardboard from the original copy of the Echo in 1938 - there was this other old guy selling photo copies then further down on the car boot from £1 to £3 of many clubs - ours included, this was ages ago he saw my photo, and offered me £75.00 as it was in those days a rare original - I knew what he wanted it for photo coping he was taking £100s of ponds an hour in those days ... I had paid £12 for my original -
So I declined to put it in a lovely oak frame I purchased later on and it sits proudly on my living room wall - another original I found was one in an art deco frame of the FA Cup team parading the FA Cup .... That to sits on my living room wall .... they are worth a bit, but copies are only worth £1-3 -
I keep my originals I have seen many copies on the web, but they are worth very little .....
Same with books the ones out of print I found on the Car boots in my day sit in my vast collection ...... ;)

I just mentioned it, that's all! Can't you understand that simple thing!!!

And I wasn't talking about books I bought...